CWP 123 Release Notes
- Redesigned Trusted Share modal
A redesigned modal has been introduced when users attempt to generate a Trusted Share. The Trusted Share name, recipients, Information Barrier (where applicable), Message field and Sharing Policy labels all have their own separate sections with clear titles for each section to facilitate user visibility.
- Unified language in Manage Organization
A minor enhancement has been introduced in the Manage Organization menu, options will now use a unified language to avoid confusion caused to organization administrators and keep the wording format consistent.
- "Save" button in "Forward To" menu
An enhancement has been introduced, when adding a large number of recipients in a Trusted Share via the "Forward To" button, that will grey out the "Save" button to provide feedback to the user an action took place. This will hopefully alleviate cases where the same number of users was added multiple times in a Trusted Share due to no feedback to the user.
- Trusted Share modal escape key warning
An enhancement has been introduced to the Trusted Share modal that displays a warning message when the user presses the Escape key, if entries are present in the "recipients" or "message" field.
- A minor wording correction was introduced in the email notification when users generate a new file within a Trusted Share. The wording will now inform users a new file was created instead of uploaded.
- There was an issue with the extend recipient email notification that would display the wrong hourly format. This has been corrected and the UTC time should once again be displayed.
- There was an issue that would cause the side panels in the "Manage Organization" page to scroll as well when the user would scroll the page. This has been corrected and should no longer be the case.
- There was an issue when entering a domain with a capital letter in the allow/deny list that would cause the domain to vanish when the user entered a specific email address in the exception list. This has been corrected and should no longer be the case.
- There was an issue under certain circumstances that provided a false visual indication of external recipients being elevated as co-owners. This has been corrected and the UI should not report external recipients as co-owners any more.