CWP 122 Release Notes
- One Time Passwords supported for electronic signatures applied toPDF files
In release 121 we introduced support for electronic signatures, but the only form of authentication supported was a login via a password. In release 122 we additionally support authentication via a One Time Password (OTP). If the Trusted Share containing the PDF that is being electronically signed does not have any authentication required, in this release we will present the user with a notification window requesting him/her to authenticate via OTP or login using their credentials. An electronic signature will not be applied to the document without one form of authentication.
- Cloud Provider Page
An entirely redesigned Cloud Provider Page has been introduced in Cloud Web Portal with numerous enhancements to all areas of the page. Some highlights include,
- Trusted Share options are now grouped in three distinct categories for easier navigation. The categories are "Permissions", "Collaboration" and "Authentication" that house their respective options.
-The Cloud Provider drop down menu now allows users to favorite their most commonly visited cloud providers for easier access.
-The Share With Me functionality is now present next to each cloud provider (when enabled) to facilitate direct access to the feature.
- Sharing Policies now display a short description (when provided by organization administrators), so users can make an informed decision on which Sharing Policy to use.
- Private reply to owner and co-owner(s) only
An enhancement has been introduced in the Secure Conversations style option called "Private reply to owner only". It will now also allow co-owners of Trusted Shares to view replies intended for the owner of the Trusted Share from external recipients. The name of the style option has been adjusted to reflect this change.
- Synchronization of members in SharePoint siteswhen using Share With Me
A new enhancement has been added to the Share With Me functionality of SharePoint sites named "synch site members". When enabled, this feature allows admins to daily synchronize newly added members of the SharePoint site, thus updating the list of co-owners in existing Trusted Shares, created using Share With Me, with the newly added members.
- There was an issue with the notification bell icon not showing when unread notifications were present in the "Notifications" tab of the Cloud Web Portal. This has been corrected and the notification bell should once again appear when appropriate.
- A minor UI issue has been corrected in the SharePoint sites section of Manage Organization. Admins attempting to add SharePoint sites would be presented with two overlapping windows. This has been corrected and only the appropriate window will be rendered.
- There was an issue with the allow/deny list when using the <consumer_domains> entry in a Sharing Policy. Users that attempted to send a Trusted Share utilizing the Sharing Policy that contained the <consumer_domains> list would also not be allowed to send the Trusted Share if it contained valid email addresses entered *after* entering email addresses that were blocked by the allow/deny list. This has been corrected and the Trusted Share will be generated.
- There was an issue with the allow/deny list in Sharing Policies, when users enabled the Allow option but left the list blank, an error would be generated when attempting to save the Sharing Policy. This has been corrected and the Sharing Policy should save properly.
- Allow/Deny list was incorrectly processing input email addresses as being case sensitive. This has been corrected. Note that no email addresses are case sensitive in e-Share.