CWP 120 Release Notes
- New Audit Events
New Audit events have been added for actions that take place in the Corporate Cloud Provider page in Manage Organization. These Audit events are present both on a per user basis in the Auditing section as well as in Organization Auditing in Manage Organization.
The Audit events include actions such as adding or removing a cloud provider, new SharePoint sites added, enabling/disabling encryption, auto linking of users etc. All options present in Corporate cloud provider should now generate an appropriate audit event.
- SharePoint link notification
An enhancement has been introduced to the email notification sent when organization administrators link (or fail to) a SharePoint site. The new email notification will contain the Site name and its URL, the name and email address of the person that initiated the link to e-Share and the Group ID as displayed by Microsoft Graph.
- Sample emails button
An enhancement has been made to the "Send Sample Emails" button present in corporate branding page to provide feedback when the button is pressed. It will now generate a pop up window informing the user that sample emails have been successfully sent.
- Error messages in Cloud Web Portal
A redesign has been introduced to error pages presented in Cloud Web Portal in order for the design language to better align with the rest of the Cloud Provider Page.
- ShareWithMe enhancement
A wording enhancement has been introduced to the ShareWithMe registration page as well as the email notification to better inform users of the intended functionality.
- There was an issue when looking up recipients of a Trusted Share in My Shares page, if a user searched for a recipient email using an email format generated by Outlook, returning no results. This has been corrected and the user should be able to successfully look up recipients.
- There was an issue with the display of the Trusted Share dialog window when viewed in landscape mode on mobile devices. This has been corrected and the Trusted Share window should once again render properly.
- There was an issue when viewing a Trusted Share on a mobile device that would fail to present all options available within the Trusted Share. This has been corrected and it should once again display all available options.
- There was a rendering issue when the Cloud Provider drop down menu was populated with a high number of cloud providers that would render the "Add cloud provider" option unavailable. This has been corrected and it should once again be present at all times.
- There was an issue when attempting to view a PDF file present in a Trusted Share, with Internet Explorer 11 as the browsers of choice. This has been corrected and should once again be able to view PDF files.
- VTTS Trusted Share
There was an issue that would render VTTS Trusted Shares inoperable. This has been corrected and VTTS should once again behave properly.