CWP 117 Release Notes
- New Audit Event for Secure Mail Gateway
An additional Audit event has been added, that triggers when a Trusted Share fails to store content in the designated primary cloud storage and uses a fall back SharePoint site instead.
The Audit event will be presented as " is Fall back SPO : True" when the fall back cloud provider is used, and " is Fall back SPO : False" when the main cloud provider is in use.
- Removed (Work) designation next to user name
Newly onboarded corporate accounts in Cloud Web Portal will no longer display the (Work) designation next to a person's identity. This also applies to any email notifications sent to users (will no longer display (Work) next to their name).
- Shared Mailbox Audit events
Trusted Shares generated from Shared Mailboxes, will now have an additional option present within the Trusted Share options, that will display the entirety of Audit events that took place, to all co-owners of the Trusted Share.
This is a separate list of Audit events, that applies only to Shared Mailboxes and is not present in the Auditing page of Cloud Web Portal.
- IE11 end of life support
For Internet Explorer 11 (and older browsers) .wav files will no longer be converted to .mp3 in light of end of life support for this generation of browsers. Users will be presented with a message prompting them to upgrade to a newer browser instead.
- Minor wording adjustment in Cloud Provider admin page
In the Cloud Provider admin page, a minor wording adjustment has been made to better differentiate between the "Share With Us" feature provided by Microsoft and the "Share With Me" feature provided by e-Share.
- Secondary OneDrive auto provisioning of users
An enhancement has been introduced that allows for auto provisioning of users to take place when an Organization adds an additional OneDrive to the Cloud Providers admin page.
- Make available offline
The "Make available offline" feature has been removed from the user interface as it is considered a legacy feature and is due to be deprecated.
- PDF edit Audit events
A minor modification has been introduced for Audit events generated by the PDF edit tool, to better align them with the Audit events generated when editing Office documents.
- There was an issue with setting to "ON" the option to 'Enforce corporate identity on all cloud data' in the Cloud providers admin page. This has been corrected and the setting should once again work properly.
- There was an issue when moving encrypted files from OneDrive to Dropbox, where the "mass decrypt" feature would fail to work. This has been corrected and "mass decrypt" should once again work properly for files located in Dropbox.