CWP 115 Release Notes
- FINRA compliance
A new feature has been introduced that allows e-Share Portal administrators to designate email addresses, to receive an email notification that contains the list of the active Trusted Share recipients at the time, and the content of each secure message posted in the Trusted Share.The newly added setting can be located in Manage Organization->Device Policy under the name "BCC Compliance Email List".
Support for Vanity domains in Mailgun
A new feature has been introduced to enable branded notification emails without the need for the customer to create a SPF/DKIM entry in their preferred DNS provider for Mailgun.org. Instead, they will be able to add a SPF/DKIM entry that points to the vanity domain registered for e-Share, resulting in the "From" field to display the email address of the user's vanity domain, e.g. John@secure.e-share.us.The "Reply To" field will continue to display the actual email address of the user.
- Removed (-) from the list of SharePoint sites
SharePoint SItes that do not have a sensitivity label assigned to them (where applicable), will no longer display the (-) icon next to their name, to prevent user confusion.
- Allow/Deny list enhancements
An enhancement has been introduced when an email address belongs to a Domain that is also present in the Allow/Deny list, that will display a window to the user, allowing him to specify if he would like to keep both entries, emails or Domain only.
- There was an issue that would cause some media files to display the wrong icon associated with them. This has been corrected and should now display the appropriate icons relative to their file category.
- There was an issue when using the Search function in the Shared With Me/My Shares page, when the user utilized the search function to search for a specific recipient, any Trusted Share he selected would have its recipients list populated with that name instead of the actual recipients of the Trusted Share. This has been corrected and the list should now populate with the appropriate recipients of each Trusted Share.
- There was an issue with the contacts that populated the Auto suggest field when creating a Trusted Share that would display a contact multiple times. This has been corrected and the auto suggested contacts will be case insensitive to prevent duplicate entries.
- There was an issue that would cause the "Delete" option to not be displayed when users wanted to delete a file located in a folder with Google Drive as the cloud provider. This has been fixed and the option should once again be available.