CWP 114 Release Notes
- Allow/Deny list enhancements
An enhancement has been introduced in the Allow/Deny list present in sharing policies, that will now inform the user when he has entered a Domain name and an email address from the same domain, that email addresses over rule Domain only entries.
Additionally, entries will now be grouped by Domains and subdomains for easier identification.
- SWML information message
External recipients that utilize a SWML to share files with a specific organizational user, will now be presented with a message that reads "ShareWithMe feature is not enabled for this user, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to find another way to share files with them", when said user has no Cloud Provider associated with e-Share and therefore a trusted share can not be created.
- There was an issue preventing e-Share from accepting SAML assertions when there were capital letters in the entry. This has been corrected to be case insensitive so there is no issue accepting the values passed over by the customer.
- There was an issue in Auditing events for PDF edit, that would cause them to display then events with a future date. This has been corrected and they will once again reflect the date accurately.
- There was an issue when attempting to use the copy/move commands in Box cloud provider, that would present the user with an error in the Task Manager. This has been corrected and users can properly copy/move files once again.
- There was an issue when attempting to create Office files with Box being used as the cloud provider. This has been corrected and users should once again be able to create Office files in Box.
- There was an issue when linking a SharePoint site with Cloud Web Portal for the first time, where users were able to see the SharePoint site listed in the drop down menu of their cloud providers, but unable to interact with it - with the user required to log out and in again in order to interact with it. This has been corrected and (newly linked) SharePoint sites that populate the cloud provider list will now allow users to interact with them right away.