- Support for auto provisioning of O365 users
Added support via Microsoft Graph API to auto provision users OneDrive accounts in Cloud Web Portal. A message is displayed to the user while the process takes place in the background. Once completed the user is redirect to e-Share Web Portal landing page.
e-Share Admins: To enable this feature, navigate to Manage Organization > Corporate Cloud Providers and enable the "Team management access" feature under OneDrive. Administrators are provided with an input field to type the M365 license to be used for provisioning such users.
- Vanity Domain branding for Guest Portal
Users who navigate to e-Share Guest portal (https://<your_vanity_domain>/guest) of the organization now receive email notifications branded with the Organization color/icons etc., as they go through the sign up process.
- Wording correction for mobile number registration
When users visit the Settings page to input their mobile phone number for the first time - all the messages required for the registration will now have the "personal code" wording to avoid confusion.
Additional support was added for US based phone numbers to accept "-" when users input their number, and will be automatically converted to international format.
- When a user attempted to preview a file with a sensitivity label that required the Watermark option, it would fail to automatically apply the watermark. This has been corrected and the watermark will trigger at all times when appropriate.
- Minor formatting change was introduced in the SMS verification window when a user is required to enter his personal code to verify his mobile number, the window presented to the user will retain the appropriate dimensions.
- Newly added recipients in a Trusted Share were not available when a user was utilizing the @mention feature and would only show the original recipients. It will now be updated in a consistent manner and will always present the full list of recipients for usage with the @mention feature.
- In very rare instances the Cloud Provider page would fail to load and users were presented with a blank page. This has been fixed and it will now properly load at all times.
- There was an issue when "<>" characters were present in a users OneDrive, causing OneDrive not to display properly in Cloud Web Portal. This has been corrected.
- There was an issue in mobile view of Cloud Web Portal where some times the side menu would fail to display. This has been corrected and it should now stay visible at all times.
- There was an issue where the "Copy Secure link" option would not be present in the menu within a Trusted Share when the user uploaded a file, requiring a page refresh before it is available. It should now display at all times.
- During the creation of a Trusted Share - if a user did not enable "Secure messages" but typed a message in the input text field, the message would not be present in the email notification sent to the recipient. It should now display any message included during the initial creation of the Trusted Share in the Email notification body.
- There was an issue when sharing a sensitivity label protected file with a Policy that required the file to be watermarked, where the file would be presented in Office online instead of the PDF viewer and the watermark would fail to apply. It will now launch the PDF viewer and apply the watermark when appropriate.
- There was an issue with "Authorize as owner" option in the Filter menu where it would not render properly, making the filter option not usable. It has now been corrected.