- Direct link to Cloud Provider
An additional link has been added when a user opens the "(i)" menu of a Trusted Share called "External", that will launch a separate browser window, that takes the user directly to the Folder/File location of the Cloud Provider.
- Mention notifications via SMS
In secure conversations, users that take advantage of the @mention feature will now have an additional option available to them to insert a mobile phone number. Users that are specified in the @mention will receive a text message in their cell phone similar to the email notifications e-Share already provides.
- Shared With Me functionality for SharePoint sites
Shared With Me functionality is now present for SharePoint sites. This does not include SharePoint sites with a Shared Mailbox.
- Shared Mailbox Trusted Shares
Trusted Shares originating from Shared Mailboxes will now have the email address of the shared mailbox displayed at all times in the email notifications and will no longer expose the individual email address of the Shared Mailbox members.
- Generate Organization internal tickets in Help section
Added the ability to generate tickets that point to Organization internal IT support departments via the Help section of Cloud Web Portal. If requested, admins will now be able to specify an internal Organization address for support tickets to be directed.
- Shared With Me Token auto update
An automated process has been introduced that refreshes expired personal tokens for users that have not accessed the Share With Me feature for over 90 days - A message will be presented to the user requesting their approval, and a background process will generate the required Token removing the need for users to contact e-Share to remedy the issue.
- Max count of characters in Sharing Policy Name
The maximum count of characters allowed in a Sharing Policy name has be upped to 100 and a more descriptive error message has been introduced when the users exceeds the limit.
- SharePoint Management in Organization Management
The columns regarding Sharing Policy used and who is allowed to Share had their names changed to provide additional clarity. They are now called "Sharing Policy" and "Sharer" respectively.
Additionally, a new tooltip has been introduced for users attempting to import SharePoint sites from CSV that informs the users of the expected column names for the CSV file.
As a last addition, appropriate icons have been introduced next to each SharePoint site that informs the user if it is a Teams or SharePoint site.
- Block Sharing Policy removal when in use
It is no longer possible to disable Sharing Policies in the Sharing Policies menu when said Policy is manually assigned to a SharePoint site. An appropriate message will be displayed to the user that informs him that this Sharing Policy is currently in use.
- Shared Messages Database
The database for Shared Messages had two additional fields introduced that will allow administrators to set a User name and Password and input the required SSL certificate.
- Task manager enhancement
An adjustment has been made in the wording provided by the Task manager when a user selects to download a file that will provide clarity between e-Share downloading the file from the Cloud Provider and the user downloading the file locally in his computer.
- Admin settings email notifications
e-Share Administrators that receive email notifications about changes made by other Administrators, when opening the notification email will now be shown a before and after status of the setting that was changed.
- Corrected a wording issue in the email notification template when the option "Create Folders" was enabled in the Trusted Share.
- Corrected a wording issue in the Task Manager when users requested to download a file from a Cloud Provider.
- There was an issue in the Auditing page, where upon applying a filter, it would overlap the "View Details" button. This has now been corrected.
- Users that were mentioned with the @mention feature would see persisting notifications pending even after they viewed the highlighted message where they were mentioned. This has been fixed and the notification will go away once the message is viewed.