- Dedicated SharePoint sites menu
A dedicated menu for adding and managing SharePoint Sites has been added in the Administrator panel of Cloud Web Portal. Add a SharePoint site has been removed from the Cloud Providers tab.
Admins will be presented with three options when they wish to add a SharePoint site in e-Share,
- Add Sites: Enter the name of the SharePoint site to be added in e-Share
- Upload CSV file: O365 admins can visit SharePoint admin center, extract a CSV file containing all SharePoint sites of the Organization and import that file in e-Share. If required, individual sites can be edited out of the CSV file so they are not linked with e-Share.
- Search Org for Sites: Admins that do not know the exact name of the SharePoint site they wish to add can perform a search with an approximate name and e-Share will run a query in the background to present the Admin with the most relevant results.
The new management page includes icons that denote if it is a Teams or SharePoint site next to its name. Admins have the option to enable the Share With Me feature individually per SharePoint site, assign dedicated Sharing Policies per Site and specify if Members/Owners of the Site are allowed to create Trusted Shares. An email notification will be sent to the e-Share admin once the linking process is complete with the list of SharePoint sites that were successfully added or failed.
Administrators can contact e-Share to request documentation for more details of the new dedicated SharePoint management tab.
- Filter settings would some times not persist when the user moved to a different section of Cloud Web Portal. They should now persist when the user revisits the filter page.
- Recipients of a Trusted Share originating from a Shared Mailbox in the Guest section of CWP, were able by clicking on the company logo to view the entire array of options available from CWP (Cloud Provider, My Shares, Shared With Me). This has now been fixed and the options will no longer be present.
- Under rare circumstances, expiring a specific recipient of a Trusted Share would result in all the recipients becoming expired. This has been fixed and should no longer be the case.
- Drag n Drop functionality did not work for Trusted Shares originating from SharePoint sites. This has been fixed and users should be able to once more drag n drop files in the Trusted Share.