- Add all SharePoint members in a Trusted Share
A new feature has been introduced that allows users to include all SharePoint site members as recipients and co-owners during Trusted Share creation. Users can find this option as "Include all SharePoint site members as co-owners" during creation of the Trusted Share in the Options menu. Allow/Deny lists specified by e-Share Admins still apply, if a specific email that is in a Deny list is present during the Trusted Share creation, the user is notified and is prevented from creating the Trusted Share until that email address is removed.
- SharePoint specific Policies
SharePoint sites can now have their own set of Policies created for them that will only apply for this specific SharePoint site. When a Sharing Policy is created and assigned to a specific SharePoint site this Sharing Policy will be the only one available for Trusted Share creation.
- Introduced delay in Tooltips
Tooltips will now show with a slight delay to alleviate instances where users moving their mouse over various options will not be presented with the tooltip when its not needed.
- Icons in Trusted Shares
Options within a Trusted Share (add recipients, view recipients, refresh etc.) will now be presented as icons and tooltips have been added when the user hovers their mouse over them.
- Create users in e-Share from SharePoint sites
Members of a SharePoint site that are designated as co-owners of a Trusted Share and have never logged in to Cloud Web Portal before will now have e-Share accounts created for them automatically.
- Users attempting to take advantage of the "Duplicate" File/Folder feature in a Trusted Share originating for a SharePoint site would some times receive an error in Task Manager and the the process would fail. It has now been corrected and "Duplicate" will work as expected.
- Viewing Cloud Web Portal in mobile devices would some times cause the Reply, Refresh and Filter options to not render at all. This has now been corrected and they should display at all times.
- Audit Events when adding SharePoint members as co owners in a Trusted Share were not captured. They should now properly display in the Audit Events page.
- Under rare circumstances, when attempting to add multiple users as co owners in a Trusted Share from a SharePoint site, it would add the same user x number of times instead of adding all the appropriate members of the SharePoint site. This has now been corrected.
- Recipients that were Expired in a Trusted Share would gain access if elevated to co owner status. This has been fixed and will remain expired even when set as co owners.