eShare 143 Release Notes
- Support for 3rd Party Attribute Based Access Control (ABAC)
Through an eShare provided connector, eShare now functions as a Policy Enforcement Point for the Axiomatics ABAC Policy Server. This allows new Trusted Share recipients to be first evaluated by Axiomatics’ authorization policies prior to recipients being included in a Trusted Share. Our support includes an optional override of the blocking of a recipient. This override requires the Trusted Share owner to provide a business justification.
Please contact your Customer Success Manager for more information on ABAC and our integration with Axiomatics.
- Secure Conversations edit mode
The Secure Conversations part of a Trusted Share now supports editing of already posted messages. Messages can be edited only by their author.
- ‘All Collaborators’ viewable within Secure Conversations
The recipients of messages within Secure Conversations can now be viewed by clicking ‘All Collaborators’ in the TO field of the message. A modal displays the recipients, including the share owners / co-owners.
- There was an issue that would sometimes prevent all files marked as favorite in a Trusted Share to be removed, when using the remove option with bulk selection. This has been fixed and should no longer be the case.
- In rare cases, a user would encounter an error when switching between the Favorites and All Files tab in a Trusted Share. This has been fixed and should no longer manifest.
- In some cases, Secure Mail Gateway notifications would render with 2 “Open” buttons. This has been corrected and should no longer be the case.
- In rare cases, a newly linked SharePoint site in eShare, would not appear in the Cloud Providers drop down menu. This has been corrected and should no longer be the case.