eShare 143 Release Notes
- Support for 3rd Party Attribute Based Access Control (ABAC)
Through an eShare provided connector, eShare now functions as a Policy Enforcement Point for the Axiomatics ABAC Policy Server. This allows new Trusted Share recipients to be first evaluated by Axiomatics’ authorization policies prior to recipients being included in a Trusted Share. Our support includes an optional override of the blocking of a recipient. This override requires the Trusted Share owner to provide a business justification.
Please contact your Customer Success Manager for more information on ABAC and our integration with Axiomatics.
- Secure Conversations edit mode
The Secure Conversations part of a Trusted Share now supports editing of already posted messages. Messages can be edited only by their author.
‘All Collaborators’ viewable within Secure Conversations
The recipients of messages within Secure Conversations can now be viewed by clicking ‘All Collaborators’ in the TO field of the message. A modal displays the recipients, including the share owners / co-owners.
- There was an issue that would sometimes prevent all files marked as favorite in a Trusted Share to be removed, when using the remove option with bulk selection. This has been fixed and should no longer be the case.
- In rare cases, a user would encounter an error when switching between the Favorites and All Files tab in a Trusted Share. This has been fixed and should no longer manifest.
- In some cases, Secure Mail Gateway notifications would render with 2 “Open” buttons. This has been corrected and should no longer be the case.
- In rare cases, a newly linked SharePoint site in eShare, would not appear in the Cloud Providers drop down menu. This has been corrected and should no longer be the case.