Cloud Web Portal 139 Release Notes
Support for multiple preloaded files via SWML in SharePoint Sites
Support for additional/multiple preloaded files in Trusted Shares generated via Share With Me Link functionality in SharePoint sites has been added. Up until recently, Trusted Shares generated via SWML could contain one predefined file that was present when the Trusted Share was originally created. With our newly released functionality, eShare administrators will have the ability to assign multiple files to be preloaded in a Trusted Share generated via SWML.
eShare administrators that visit the SharePoint sites section in admin console, will be presented with an additional field when selecting the "Manage Share" option in a SharePoint site that has SWML enabled, allowing them to paste URL's from files present in a SharePoint site document library. The files will then be dynamically added to the Trusted Share.
For more information on this feature, please contact your eShare customer support agent.
Support for file name validation in Trusted Shares
A new feature has been introduced that allows files uploaded to Trusted Shares, to enforce file name format validation. The file name format rules are defined via API call and apply to the entirety of the Trusted Share.
Ability to pin Trusted Shares
A new feature has been introduced, that allows users to pin Trusted Share’s they often use to the top of the first page in My Shares and Shared With Me sections of the Cloud Web Portal. A maximum of ten (10) pinned Trusted Shares is supported.
- Improved visibility of audit events in mobile devices The auditing page will now display additional information for audit events that was previously hidden when viewing the page in mobile devices.
- There was an issue that would prevent labeled Office files from being editable when both the “edit” and “watermark” options were enabled in a Trusted Share. This has been corrected and the file should once again be editable with only the “print” functionality being removed due to “watermark” option.
- There was an issue that would generate an email notification to administrators, when they selected the “save” option in the Secure Mail section of admin console, without making any changes. This has been corrected and a notification email should only be generated when actual changes take place.
- There was an issue that would cause the control panel for files/folders not to be shown when creating a new folder in cloud provider page. This has been corrected and should no longer be the case.
- There was an issue that would cause sub folders to not be visible, when a user used the copy/move functionality to transfer a file to a different folder within a Trusted Share. This has been corrected and should no longer be the case.
- There was an issue on mobile devices that would cause the “export” button to be hidden when rendering the page vertically. This has been corrected and the export button should once again be visible at all times.
- There was an issue on mobile devices, that would cause the recipients modal to not be scrollable when viewing the page in landscape. This has been corrected and should no longer be the case.
- There was an issue on mobile devices that would cause the last item listed in the Cloud Provider page to not be shown. This has been corrected and should no longer be the case.
- Fixed a typo in the email notification template for temporary label override.