eShare 136 Release Notes
- Ability to delete messages in Secure Conversations
A new feature has been added that allows users to delete their posted messages, as well as the ability to "undo" a deletion. Owners of a Trusted Share additionally have the ability to delete messages posted by recipients. In cases where the message deleted also contains an attached file that has been uploaded to the Trusted Share, the "delete" option from the Sharing Policy will dictate if the file can be deleted along with its associated message. If the "delete" option has been enabled for the Trusted Share, a dialogue window will be presented that will allow the user to decide if the file and the message will be deleted from the Trusted Share, or just the message deleted.
- BCC support within Secure Mail Gateway
Prior to this release, BCC recipients were excluded from Trusted Shares created by the Secure Mail Gateway. We now support BCC recipients by creating a Trusted Share for each BCC recipient, in addition to the Trusted Share created for the TO and CC recipients. Creating a Trusted Share for each BCC recipient protects the confidentiality of BCC recipients, while allowing them to see the email sent to the TO and CC recipients, access the email’s attachments and message the sender (but not other recipients) within the Trusted Share.
- SharePoint Sites admin page
The SharePoint Sites admin page within Admin Portal has received several improvements to its functionality. Admins can now select the site attributes that are displayed (e.g., sensitivity label) and can adjust the width of each display column. The Refresh and Export functionality have also been consolidated in the new menu bar for easier navigation.
- Secure Conversation export enhancements
The Secure Conversation export feature now lists all individual recipient names of when exporting to a PDF or Excel file.
- Branding icon for push notifications
An additional branding icon field has been added to the "Organization branding" admin page to be used with the push notifications system that was made available in release 135.
- There was an issue that would cause the OTP input available attempts to consume one of the available 5 attempts each time the user refreshed the browser page. This has been corrected and should no longer be the case.
- There was an issue that would cause the owner of a Trusted Share generated via Access Link to receive the wrong email notification, intended for recipients. This has been corrected and the owner should once again receive the appropriate email notification.
- There was an issue with users attempting to register a phone number in order to receive an OTP that would direct them to a non-organization branded page of the Cloud Web Portal. This has been corrected and the appropriate branding should apply to all pages.
- There was an issue that would cause some of the available options when right clicking an Office file in the cloud provider page, to not display. This has been corrected and all options should be available once more within the context menu.
- There was an issue that would cause the context menu to overlap the content of the 'Show versions" history tab on small screens. This has been corrected and should no longer be the case.
- For organizations that utilize Google Drive, there was an issue that would cause Shared Drives not to be displayed in the cloud provider page when exceeding a certain count. This has been corrected and Shared Drives above the count of 100 should once again appear/render in the cloud providers page.
- There was an issue when certain conditions applied that would cause the email notification sent when a user took an action in a Trusted Share to not display the user’s username. This has been corrected and should once again display the username at all times.
- A “bad request” error was shown when accessing files that had a minor version history (e.g., 1.1). This has been corrected.