Cloud Web Portal 131 Release Notes
- e-Share Trusted Sharing for Teams application – Production Release
To improve the productivity of users of Microsoft Teams, we have developed a native Teams app that allows Trusted Shares to be created and managed from within Teams. Nearly all of the functionality of the e-Share Cloud Web Portal is now directly accessible via Teams. The app, which can be installed by Teams administrators and owners, will soon be available via Microsoft’s AppSource and Azure Marketplace stores. Till then, please contact your e-Share Account Executive or Customer Success manager to obtain the installation package.
- Block download: This option will prevent users from downloading the file, with a message to the user telling them that the sharing policy prevents the download.
- Favorites tab
A search capability has been added to the Favorites tab.
- Office add-in
Consistent with our earlier deprecation of the Microsoft Office add-in, we have removed the ability to assign it as a module to existing and newly created Sharing Policies.
- Trusted Share email notifications A minor enhancement has been introduced that prevents owners and co-owners of a Trusted Share from being sent email notifications of actions that they themselves perform (e.g., file upload) an upload task within the Trusted Share.
- There was an issue if a user had many thousands of files present at the root of Google Drive that would render the Cloud Web Portal unable to properly load the all file meta data. This has been corrected and the file data should now populate the cloud provider page, regardless of file count.
- There was an issue in the "My Shares" page that would sometimes cause the "Last access" column to not display information about the last time a user accessed the Trusted Share. This has been corrected and should no longer be the case.
- There was an issue with MP4 files present in a Trusted Share that would cause the video playback on iPhone or iPad devices to fail. This has been corrected and should no longer be the case.
- There was an issue with the email notifications sent when using the "include all SharePoint site members as co-owners" option during Trusted Share creation, that would cause the email notification to not include the original message written by the Trusted Share owner. This has been corrected and should no longer be the case.
- There was an issue with secure conversations that would prevent the user from inserting a space after an @mention. This has been corrected and should no longer be the case.
- There was an issue when viewing the Favorites section of a Trusted Share that would cause the attachments shown under secure conversations to disappear when the user refreshed the page. This has been corrected and should no longer be the case.
- There was an issue with the sorting functionality of the "My recent" tab within Trusted Shares that would cause the files to be sorted by alphabetical descending order. This has been corrected and they should once again be sorted by last activity.