Cloud Web Portal 130 Release Notes
- PDF signing history
A new feature has been introduced for PDF documents with electronic signature requirements. A document signing history is now available to all participants of a Trusted Share to document the electronic signature process, including details of the signature request, the validated identity of the signatories, and the applied signatures. The signing history, which is specific to each PDF document, can be accessed by the "..." menu under the option "Show signing history". This will produce a dynamic log with all the relevant audit events, visible by the Trusted Share owner and external recipients.
Segregation of admin roles
A new feature has been introduced for organization administrators that now segregates their access in the Organization Management dashboard, based on the role assigned. Two roles are available. "e-Share Administrator" allows for administrators to retain the ability to configure e-Share but they no longer have access to the "Organization Auditing" page. An additional role called "Audit Admin" has been added, that limits his visibility to strictly viewing the "Organization Auditing" page in the Management dashboard.This should satisfy the need to allow Organization administrators to retain the ability to configure the e-Share portal for end users, without exposing regulated and private Auditing information unless they have been specifically assigned the role of "Audit Admin" in addition to their current Administrator role.The new role can be found and assigned under the "User Management" section of the Management dashboard. Existing Administrators will inherit both roles unless otherwise configured.
Additionally, we are changing the Manage Organization option and the Management Dashboard to now read as "Admin Console".
Favorites tab and functionality in Trusted Shares
A new feature has been introduced within Trusted Shares, that enabled users to mark any number of files as favorites. By right clicking a file or via the "..." button, a user can designate a file as favorite by selecting the "Make Favorite" option. The sum of these marked files will be presented under a new tab called "Favorites", present next to the "My recent" and "All files" tabs.
- Sharing Policy sticky options
An enhancement has been introduced when editing a Sharing Policy in the Manage Organization section for administrators, that keeps the name of the Sharing Policy as well as the Save and Cancel buttons always visible at the top of the page. This should alleviate the need for administrators to scroll all the way to the bottom to save any adjustments made in the Sharing Policy.
OTP flow enhancement
An enhancement has been introduced in our OTP via SMS flow, where a user that has not yet registered a phone number with e-Share, is no longer required to obtain an OTP code via email prior to being able to register a phone with e-Share. The flow will now allow users to directly register a phone and request a code via SMS, delivered to the phone number registered earlier, in order to access the Trusted Share.
Upload tasks improvements
An enhancement has been introduced to significantly improve the efficiency of upload tasks for Folder uploads performed via drag and drop functionality.
- There was an issue with the e-Share Teams application that would cause the Cloud Web Portal to render the entire page when viewed from the mobile version of Teams. This has been corrected and should once again display the proper page of CWP.
- There was an issue when resizing the screen to less than 767 pixels that would cause the Filters pane to not display the close/clear filters options. This has been corrected and should no longer be the case.
- There was an issue when viewing a Trusted Share on IOS devices that would cause the entire filters page to show, rendering the Trusted Share innaccessible, even if the user pressed the X button to remove the filter pane. This has been corrected and the Trusted Share should properly render on IOS devices.
- There was an issue when resizing the signature field within a PDF document, that would cause the newly resized box to not honor the new size set, after a signature was applied. This has been corrected and the signature box should honor the newly designated size by the user.
- There was an issue with our SharePoint application that would cause a Trusted Share generated via the application to generate an error when selecting the "details" option if the SharePoint site was not linked in the Cloud Web Portal page via our SharePoint Sites admin menu. This has been corrected and it should once again properly display the details menu as well as the recipients tab.
- There was an issue when previewing two PDF files within a Trusted Share, that would cause the PDF viewer to crash if the user alternated between the PDF files via the Next/Previous buttons. This has been corrected and should no longer be the case.
- There was an issue that was corrected in our previous release, that would cause the "Filters" pane to not show the Close/Clear filter buttons when viewed in a mobile device with less than 767 pixels of screen real estate. This has also been corrected for desktop browsers when the same conditions apply.