Cloud Web Portal 128 Release Notes
- Brand Image Watermarking
A new feature has been added that allows organizations to apply an image watermark to documents (e.g. your organization's logo). As with the existing ability to apply a watermark containing the recipient's email address and IP address (now called a User Watermark), the Brand Watermark is dynamically applied to documents when they are printed, viewed or downloaded. This feature has three components.
- Organization administrators can now upload one or more image files that are used when brand watermarking a document. There is a new entry in "Manage Organization" called " "Branding Watermark" that admins can use to upload the files and associate with each a label. The files must be in PNG format, 300x300 pixels in size, and include a transparent background.
- Admins can now incorporate a brand watermark when defining a sharing policy, and optionally allow the user to select from multiple brand images (e.g. the logo for your specific line of business or the logo of a client/partner). User watermarking and brand watermarking can be used alone, or together.
- When creating Trusted Shares, users can (if the sharing policy allows) choose to apply a brand image watermark when files are viewed, downloaded or printed and to select from the available brand images.
- Search and sorting functionality in the "My recent" tab within a Trusted Share
Users can now search and sort within the "My recent" tab of a Trusted Share, similar to how they do now within the "All files" tab. Files and folders can now be sorted by name, size and file activity date. Additionally, users are able to search files and folders by name.
- Improved error message for disabled accounts
The error message displayed to users when attempting to access a Trusted Share that has its owner disabled by the sharing Organization has been improved for clarity. It will now display "Your access to the Trusted Share is disabled because the share owner’s account is disabled by <Organization>. Please contact <Organization> for further assistance".
- PDF date widget for electronic signatures
A slight adjustment has been made to the date widget that alters the default format to mm/dd/yyyy and sets the field as being required by default.
- There was an issue when downloading multiple files from a Trusted Share as a downloaded .zip archive file. This issue would cause the associated event link within the Audit log to take the user to the first file to be downloaded. This has been corrected and the link will now navigate users to the folder within the Trusted Share from where the download was initiated, displaying all files present there.
- There was an issue in the "Pending requests" page, that would cause the filter options to overlap and hide the "Actions" menu. This has been corrected and should no longer be the case.
- There was an issue in the Cloud Provider section that would prevent users from downloading native Google documents. This has been corrected and Google documents can once again be downloaded locally.
- Trusted Shares that included mp3/mp4 files would not generate the appropriate audit event (file open). This has been corrected and the audit event is properly captured.
- There was an issue under certain circumstances that would cause the "Edit" option toggle when generating a Trusted Share, to be unresponsive. This has been corrected and should no longer be the case.