Cloud Web Portal 127 Release Notes
- Create PDF files from Microsoft Office Online documents
Users can now create PDF files from Microsoft Office documents. This functionality is available in the Cloud Provider page and in the My Shares and Shared With Me pages (for Trusted Share owners and co-owners only). By right clicking an Office file or selecting the "..." menu, the option "Convert to PDF" will be available. When the PDF file generation process completes, a new PDF file will be placed in the same folder as the original file, with the name of the original file. This feature is primarily provided so that PDF files can be generated for electronic signature and form filling purposes, without having to leave the e-Share UX.
- Links to files and folders in audit logs
When an audit event involves a file or folder, a hyperlink to that file/folder is now provided to facilitate any investigation into the event. When clicked, the hyperlink will open a new browser tab and take the user directly to the Trusted Share within the My Shares page to display the relevant file or folder. The hyperlinked text present in the auditing page will continue to display the Trusted Share name in the "Name" column of the audit event table.
- Test Send capability in Secure Mail Gateway (SMG) e-mail branding administration page
An enhancement has been introduced in the "SMG e-mail branding" page, allowing administrators to preview email templates they create by sending a test email to an email address of their choice. This is achieved by selecting the "Send a test" option that is newly provided.
- Copy Trusted Share recipients list to clipboard
Via the Recipients tab of an existing Trusted Share, users can now copy the entire recipients list of the Trusted Share to the clipboard. This aids users who wish to create a new Trusted Share using the same set of recipients as an existing Trusted Share.
- Export Secure Conversation to internals or owners/co-owners
The export of Secure Conversations from within Trusted Share, when enabled, can now be limited to internal users only or to owners/co-owners only. This export has previously been available to all participants in a Trusted Share. This setting is present under the "Enable Secure conversation" section of a Sharing Policy.
- Filters in Pending Requests page
In Release 126 we introduced a Pending Requests page to make it easy to find and resolve pending requests (e.g. Trusted Share expiration extension). Users can now search and filter pending requests based on the recipient, Trusted Share name, pending request type, Trusted Share type or date.
- There was an issue with the Home breadcrumb link, that would redirect users visiting the "Guest" section of an Organization to their own e-Share profile instead of the organization guest portal. This has been corrected and the Home breadcrumb will now direct guest users to the sharing organization's guest portal
- In rare cases the contents of a linked SharePoint site would not be displayed in the Cloud Provider page. This has been corrected.
- Dropbox "move file" operations were in some cases not listed in the audit event log. This has been corrected and should no longer be the case.