CWP 126 Release Notes
- Pending requests page
A new page named "Pending requests" has been introduced to the main menu of the web portal that will present users with all pending requests for a Trusted Shares (e.g. access extension request).
- Pending requests of a Trusted Share
In our previous release, we introduced the "Pending action notification" icon (i.e. an orange dot) for Trusted Shares with pending requests from collaborators. In this release we further enhanced this functionality by adding the same notification icon to the "Pending requests" field of the "Recipients" tab of a Trusted Share. By clicking the Recipients tab, the user will be taken directly to the pending requests tab (if there is one) instead of the default "All" tab.
- Electronic signature consent
Prior to an electronic signature being applied to a document, users must now consent to the use of the electronic signature as the electronic equivalent of their signature.
- Email notification and Audit events for PDF signing
Email notifications are now sent to Trusted Share owners when all required electronic signatures are applied to a PDF document or when a signature has been invalidated. Audit events associated with each event are also captured in the audit logs (i.e., "PDF Signing completed" and "PDF Signing invalidated").
- Duplicating and disabling Secure Mail Gateway (SMG) templates
An enhancement has been introduced to the "SMG email branding" page in Manage Organization, allowing administrators to clone a set of email templates they have already modified. We previously allowed only the default template to be cloned and used as the starting point for a new template set. Additionally, administrators will now be able to disable templates previously created. This will result in the SMG templates used by any Sharing Policy to revert back to the default one.
- Filter section in Auditing
Additional fields have been added in the Filter section of the Auditing page under "Actions" field, to assist users to search for specific Audit events.
- Watermarked PDF files, when downloaded, would have the wrong file extension. This has been corrected and the file will retain its original extension when downloaded.
- Sharing Policies presented in the Outlook Add-in were not being sorted by Name. This has been corrected and all Sharing Policies will be sorted by Name again.
- When a new document was created in the web portal and immediately renamed, creation of a new Trusted Share using that file would fail. This has been corrected and should no longer be the case.
- There was an issue with displaying Greek characters within our PDF viewer in the cloud provider page. This has been corrected and Greek characters should render properly in the new page.
- When using the <consumer_domains> blocklist some domains were treated as top level domains instead of absolute. This has been resolved and we should only match anything following the "@" of the email address against this list.
- When a user created a new file in the cloud provider page, the corresponding audit event would appear as "File upload". This has been corrected and the audit event will appear as "File create".
- When users are designated as co-owners of a Trusted Share prior to their first SSO login to e-Share, their created account has "Unknown" and "Name" used as their first and last name respectively. We now obtain the user's first and last name from the SSO login and apply these to their e-Share account.