CWP 125 Release Notes
- Ignore Sharing Policy Authentication for Organizational recipients
Prior to release 125, internal users have been required to authenticate using your organization's SSO when accessing all internally created Trusted Shares, even if the sharing policy for a specific Trusted Share did not require login-based authentication. In release 125 we have expanded this default behavior to also include Trusted Shares generated by other organizations. This assures that your users are minimally authenticating using your SSO when all Trusted Share are accessed. If the sharing policy applied to the Trusted Share requires a login and a One-time Password, your user will need to additionally satisfy the OTP to access the Trusted Share.
- Pending action notification for Trusted Shares A new feature has been introduced in the "My Shares" section of Cloud Web Portal, that provides a visual indicator next to Trusted Shares with pending requests from recipients. The visual indicator will be placed next to "..." menu under "Actions" and also in the Recipients menu, to alert users to take action for any Trusted Share with pending requests.
- Bundled Trusted Share authentication options
A new option has been introduced in every Sharing Policy named "Require login and/or one-time-password". This option, when set to on, forces "Require one-time-password" option set to on by default, and the override toggle set to "ON" for both "require login" and "Require one-time-password" option.
Users of the organization, upon creation of a Trusted Share utilizing this option, will be forced to enable at least one of the two options (login or OTP), or if they so choose, leave both options enabled.
Leaving the "Require login and/or one-time-password" option to "OFF" will still enable organization admins to specifically set an authentication method of their choosing.
- Remove (Work) suffix from all corporate identities
In a previous release, we removed the (Work) suffix for newly registered users with e-Share that was displayed next to their name in CWP. With this release, the (Work) suffix is removed from CWP for all users of an organization, present and newly registered.
- Additional signature support for PDF editing
We have updated our workflow for editable PDF documents to support additional signatures within the same PDF document before it is considered complete. Users will be allowed to modify existing signatures up to the point that all required signature fields are populated. Once all required signature fields are populated, the PDF document is considered complete, and any additional edit will invalidate the existing signatures.
- There was an issue when organizations do not take advantage of our Secure Mail Gateway solution, that would still present organization administrators to edit the notification email templates associated with Secure Mail Gateway. This menu will now only be visible to organizations that utilize SMG.
- There was an issue when viewing previous version of a file present in a Trusted Share that would render the UI not scrollable when the list with the changes was longer than what the browsers window could display. This has been corrected and should once again scroll properly to reveal all edits.
- A minor typo was corrected for the word "minimize" when hovering over the minimize button while viewing a document.
- Phrasing for our Access Link module has been updated to a more consistent wording, it will now read as "Create Access Link" within a Trusted Share and in the "My Shares" section it has been renamed to "Get Shareable Link".